Waichin Valley– This unexplored valley is one of the less traveled trails in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. This Magical valley is a secret location and known to few. This valley is located higher up near the village of Malana and is a tranquil place, a must visit for any explorer. Feel close to the nature and listen to the songs of the mighty mountains. Only camping facility is available here. This is an ideal location to spend your time in the nature with less people around and only with good vibes. Malana Dam is the starting point of the trek. Our guide will take you through a route of approx 4 km and take you to witness two hidden waterfalls en route. Waichan Valley is said to be owned by the foreigners and this place has a different charm. This valley offers a fascinating view of the Himalayan ranges including the Animal Pass, Tiger Mouth Peak, and Khiksa Thaj Glacier. The population of the village is very low. There are no cafes in Waichin, which is one of the things that separates it from Malana and Kasol, it is rather a more peaceful place. During nights this place looks beautiful with billion stars above you. This place will make you fall hopelessly and irretrievably in love with Himachal!
Day 1 (12 Oct/ 19 Oct) – Arrive Chandigarh in the evening, upon arrival you will meet our team and car. After settling down we will continue our journey towards Malana Dam (9-10 hours).
Day 2 (13 Oct / 20 Oct) – You will meet our representative and trek leader at the Malana Dam, relax for sometime and start trekking towards Waichin Valley (4 km, 2 hours) through the banks of mystical Malana stream and a path full of pine and deodar trees. En route, also visit two hidden waterfalls and reach our campsite. Relax and enjoy the beauty of Waichin Valley. Briefing about the peaks and passes around, bonfire, dinner, and night stay in camps.
Day 3 (14 Oct / 21 Oct) –After breakfast roam around the village and interact with the villagers. Trek back down to Malana Dam (1-2 hours) with happy memories and board your car back to Chandigarh. At Chandigarh, we part ways to meet soon for another adventure.
Stay -Camping (sharing basis); Sleeping bags/Blankets.
Meals- Vegetarian Nutritious and Tasty Meals during the Trek with Evening Tea and Snacks.
- Breakfast on Day 3
- Lunch on Day 2
- Dinner on Day 2
Experienced trek leaders and cook.
Transport from Delhi and back.
First-Aid Kit/ Oxygen Cylinder.
- Climbers are reminded that there is a 15kg limit on personal luggage for all climbs.
- Cameras, whether video or film, needed to be protected against the severe cold either in a warm pouch or the interior pockets of your clothing. Do not keep your camera in your backpack at higher elevations.
- We do not provide donkeys or porters to carry luggage.
- No insurance is provided during the trek.
- When between camps, please carry your daily personal rubbish to the next camp.
- Remember – “Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints”. So, keep the mountains clean and green.
- Aspirins and Paracetamols are highly recommended for headaches and because they also thin the blood that will help improving circulation & oxygen delivery to the body. Strong painkillers are not recommended as they can suppress respiration.
- Personal expense of any kind will not be entertained.
Personal Equipment Required:
- A good sturdy pair of shoes and a backpack with plastic or water-proof lining.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothing.
- Sunglasses or goggles.
- Woollen hat for warmth.
- Pocket knife.
- Scarf or bandana.
- Lip balm.
- Ear plugs. (Optional)
- Spare contact lenses or glasses.
- Thermal innerwear.
- Extra polythene bags.
- A whistle.
- Reading materials, Games, Cards. (Optional)
- Towel especially lightweight quick-dry type.
- Track pants with more pockets. Carry around 2 pants. Avoid jeans.
- Waterproof jackets and gloves.
- A raincoat since the weather can be unpredictable sometimes. (Optional)
- Identification proof like Passport, Driving license, Aadhar card etc.
- 1 Passport size photograph.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of booking of tour 31 days or more before the date of Departure will result in a 20% deduction in the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 21-30 days before the date of Departure will result in 40% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 11-20 days before the date of Departure will result in 60% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 6-10 days before the date of Departure will result in 80% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 1-5 days before the date of Departure will result in 100% deduction of the cost of the tour.