Day 1 – 26th September- Party starts at Indian Railways Train Number 15617 at Guwahati.
The train to Nagarlagun (nearest railway station to Ziro) starts at 21:20 hours and we will gather at Guwahati platform by 20:00 hours. There are going to be thousands of festival-goers in the train and it is going to be a party ride till the next morning.
Day 2 – 27th September- Epic Road Trip from Nagarlagun to the magical Ziro Valley.
We board Tata Sumos and start the Epic 4-5 hours Drive to Ziro Valley. There are going to be 100s of vehicles driving to Festival and it is going to be an exhilarating experience so much full of energy. We will stop for Breakfast and Refreshments on the way. On reaching Ziro, we settle ourselves at the campsite amidst the pine trees which will be our home for the next 4 days. Freshen up, take some rest. Hot, palatable lunch awaits you in the dining area.
Spend the rest of the day in the festival venue which is 900 meters from the campsite or just chill in the campsite, join the jam sessions, absorb the beauty of nature and just get high on life.
Day 3 – 28th September- Lose yourself in the vibes of Ziro festival of Music 2018.
Wake up to a sizeable & mesmerising breakfast. Go to the festival ground whenever you want. Meet thousands of fellow travellers. Laze around in the hammocks. Do whatever the hell you want whenever the hell you want. These 4 days are your much-awaited break from the hustle bustle of daily life amidst nature and music.
Return to the campsite, enjoy the bonfire, cook, eat, drink, read, dance, sing, jam and enjoy the party to the fullest. No time limit, crash at your own pace.
Day 4 – 29th September- More Wine, More Music and Apatani Village Walk (optional).
Join our Local Guide for a guided Village Walk where you’ll get an opportunity to get a sneak peek at an Apatani way of life. Apatanis are one of the sweetest community of people we have come across. See their traditional houses, cooking techniques, learn about their culture and history over a cup of tea and be amazed by Apatani Hospitality.
Return to the festival ground or campsite and Enjoy the rest of the day like you want it.
Day 5 – 30th September- Learn the Apatani Traditional Fishing Technique (optional) and last day at the festival.
Join our local guide and walk to the Paddy Fields where they farm Fishes. Agriculture and Fish farms have been the main source of livelihood for the Apatanis for ages. They have developed some incredible Ingenious methods of farming and fishing. Spend the morning Fishing with the Apatanis and bring those delicious creatures back to the campsite and assist the best man in our kitchen team over the barbecue and see him create Art.
Day 6 – 1st October- Time to bid Goodbye to Ziro.
After unlimited and delightful breakfast, we pack our bags and prepare to wrap up. Bid goodbyes to new friends and collaborations. Exchange photos and numbers and hugs and kisses. We start the sumo ride to Naharlagun Station and board the 18:45 hours Train Number 15618 to Guwahati.
Day 7 – 2nd October- Fly back home.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti. It’s a National holiday today. Woohooo!!
Train Arrives at 04:30 hours in Guwahati Station. We suggest you book flights after 10 am to coverup for uncontrollable delays if any. Until Next time.
- Unlimited Palatable and delicious food from live Kitchen.
- Secure Common Room for keeping bags and extra stuff (Won’t recommend keeping valuable kinds of stuff here).
- Common Charging Stations near the Luggage room which will work in shifts in the Morning, Evening and Nights.
- Clean and Sanitised Bathrooms and Lavatories. Separate for Men and Women.
- Jamming sessions with Local Musicians.
- Extra Large heat and water resistant 3 men tent with the option of twin or triple sharing.
- Blankets/Sleeping Bags, Pillows and Mattresses.
- Trekatribe Friendly Hosts cum friends at your service assisting you with absolutely anything you need.
- Sleeper Class Tickets from Guwahati to Naharlagun and back.
- Tata Sumo Pickup from Naharlagun Station to our Campsite and back.
- Inner-line Permits.
- Festival Passes
Breakfast and Dinner on all Days of the Festival (27- 1 October) and Lunch on 27 October.
Special attention is given to maintenance of Hygiene.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Any food and beverage cost apart from the ones mentioned above(Lunch and Dinner is available on request at Rs 300/plate for Veg and Rs 350/place for Non-Veg)
- Any Tips (We encourage to tip the locals. They earn low wages and your contribution will be of huge help for them)
- Any personal Expenditure (Shopping, medicines etc)
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned under the head ‘inclusions’.
- Scooty is available on rent at our campsite on Daily basis @ Rs 1200/day if you wish to explore the area nearby on your own.
- Shared Taxis will be available at the campsite if you wish to visit Town anytime (6 km from the Venue)
- Guided Village tours where you’ll get to hang out with the Apatanis and probably get invited by them for a cup of tea or Apong (local rice beer) @ Rs 700 per person.
- Learn traditional Apatani Fishing technique in their paddy fields and enjoy it over the evening Barbeque at Campsite @ Rs 500/person.
- We strongly recommend buying Gumboots for easy movement around the area. Available with us on preorder @ Rs 500.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us @ +919805440456/7018323461 or firstname.lastname@example.org