- Mobile connectivity is intermittent in the village and it is better to make your phone calls before beginning the trek.
- Visitors are advised to ask locals before entering temples in this village.
- The history of the village is unique and interesting, the local legend goes that Grahan was first located near the village of taboos, Malana some 500 years ago, till a few elders decided to migrate to their current location deep inside the Parvati Valley tributaries. The villagers from Grahan are the only outsiders who the Malana locals consider equals.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in Grahan and defying the same can lead to a heavy fine. The villagers claim that all of them one night got a vision of their local deity Yagya Maharishi who demanded that all of them should give up on alcohol the very same day and also forbade the existence of alcohol in the village.
- The people of the village are descendants of two families and it is mandatory that the villagers marry only a member of the other family. They are not allowed to marry their own people or an outsider.
Heavy Group Discounts Available.
Accommodation, activities, and meals included in the trip.
Contact us for Detailed Itinerary.
We can customize the Itinerary according to Your needs.
The number of Days and sightseeing to Rashol, Kheerganga, Malana, Kullu, Chandrakhani Pass, Tosh, etc. and other nearby places can be added to the trek at an additional cost. Sightseeing to these places can be arranged depending on the road conditions during that time.