- In Rashol people worship "Goddess Renuka "(mother of Rishi Parshuram and wife of Rishi Jamdagni) is worshiped by the locals. And no outsider is allowed to touch their temples same as that of other places like Tosh, Malana.
- Rashol has a Hippie and Shanti vibe experience.
- From Rashol one can witness beautiful Parvati valley and the magnificent view of Sar pass and Khali Pass.
- Rashol is also famous for charas which is produced by the women of the village.
- Men of this village believe to enjoy life and they love to play cards.
- Rashol has about 75 small wooden homes and roughly 200 people population.
Heavy Group Discounts Available.
Accommodation, activities, and meals included in the trip.
Contact us for Detailed Itinerary.
We can customize the Itinerary according to Your needs.
The number of Days and sightseeing to Grahan, Malana, Kheerganga, Tosh, Kullu, Manali, Bijli Mahadev, Rosol Pass, etc. and other nearby places can be added to the trek at an additional cost. Sightseeing to these places can be arranged depending on the road conditions during that time.