Trek to Rashol (3,048 m ) is a rejuvenating trek in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Rashol trek best time is in the month of April to December. Chalal is the nearest village from the base camp. Rashol Trek length is 8 km (one way) . Rashol trekking offers lovely view. If you are looking for a village to find some peace, awesome views and a village feel, then Rashol is the right place for you. It is away from the crowd and an unexplored destination in Parvati Valley. The trek to Rashol starts from village Chalal. It takes 4-5 hours to reach Rashol. The trail is steep with magnificent views. Breathe in the fresh air and walk through the alpine jungles and small streams. You will pass through red and pink rhododendron trees as you hike up. Pink rhododendron is the state flower of Himachal Pradesh. Once you reach Rashol you will see old wooden houses and a beautiful temple in the mid of village. Soak in the beauty and witness the magnificent Parvati valley in all its glory. In Rashol people worship "Goddess Renuka "(mother of Rishi Parshuram and wife of Rishi Jamdagni) is worshiped by the locals. And no outsider is allowed to touch their temples same as that of other places like Tosh, Malana. Rasol is a beautiful village with its own culture and history. Here you can see the amazing view of Sar Pass and Khali Pass. Rashol is a parallel universe in the splendid morning light. Listen to the sound of silence and connect with yourself.
Quick Facts About Rashol Trek
- In Rashol people worship "Goddess Renuka "(mother of Rishi Parshuram and wife of Rishi Jamdagni) is worshiped by the locals. And no outsider is allowed to touch their temples same as that of other places like Tosh, Malana.
- Rashol has a Hippie and Shanti vibe experience.
- From Rashol one can witness beautiful Parvati valley and the magnificent view of Sar pass and Khali Pass.
- Rashol is also famous for charas which is produced by the women of the village.
- Men of this village believe to enjoy life and they love to play cards.
- Rashol has about 75 small wooden homes and roughly 200 people population.
Rasol Trek Itinerary
Heavy Group Discounts Available.
Accommodation, activities, and meals included in the trip.
Contact us for Detailed Itinerary.
We can customize the Itinerary according to Your needs.
The number of Days and sightseeing to Grahan, Malana, Kheerganga, Tosh, Kullu, Manali, Bijli Mahadev, Rosol Pass, etc. and other nearby places can be added to the trek at an additional cost. Sightseeing to these places can be arranged depending on the road conditions during that time.
Explore Rasol Gallery, one of the most spectacular treks in Parvati Valley, Himachal. Rasol images are fascinating. Rasol is situated at an altitude of 3,048 meters in Parvati valley of Kullu district. Preview the spellbound beauty & well-organized pictures of this amazing trek.