Day 1 (30 March)– Early morning drive (44 km, 2 hours) from Shimla towards Khatnol from ISBT Shimla. Start trek towards Shali Tibba (7 km, 3-4 hours). After reaching Shali Tibba, a briefing about the place and about the ranges visible from there, witness the mind-blowing sunset and then Bonfire, camping, dinner and night stay at the top of the hill.
Shimla: Shimla, Once the summer capital of British India is now the capital of Himachal Pradesh located in the Himalayan foothills. It’s known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Shali Tibba: The Shali Tibba is a peak that is hard to miss. It towers over the district of Shimla, right behind the Mashobra ridge. One can witness 360-degree views from here. One can see the peaks of easternmost Pir Panjal range, Shrikhand range, mighty peaks of Kinnaur, Churdhar peak, and also the mighty peaks of Uttarakhand on a clear sunny day.
Day 2 (31 March)– Today After breakfast, visit the Kali Temple and swift descend from Shali Tibba towards Khatnol (2-3 hours). Drive back to Shimla and departure from Shimla. At Shimla, we part ways to meet soon for another trekking adventure. (Night stay in Shimla would be arranged if required by you)
Stay – Tents (sharing basis); Sleeping bags and carry mats.
Meals- Vegetarian Nutritious and Tasty Meals during the Trek. Evening Tea
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
Experienced trek leaders and cook.
Transport from Shimla and back to Shimla.
- Climbers are reminded that there is a 15kg limit on personal luggage for all climbs.
- Cameras, whether video or film, needed to be protected against the severe cold either in a warm pouch or the interior pockets of your clothing. Do not keep your camera in your backpack at higher elevations.
- We do not provide donkeys or porters to carry luggage.
- No insurance is provided during the trek.
- When between camps, please carry your daily personal rubbish to the next camp.
- Remember – “Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints”. So, keep the mountains clean and green.
- Aspirins and Paracetamols are highly recommended for headaches and because they also thin the blood that will help improving circulation & oxygen delivery to the body. Strong painkillers are not recommended as they can suppress respiration.
- Personal expense of any kind will not be entertained.
Personal Equipment Required:
- A good sturdy pair of shoes and a backpack with plastic or water-proof lining.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothing.
- Sunglasses or goggles.
- Woollen hat for warmth.
- Pocket knife.
- Scarf or bandana.
- Lip balm.
- Ear plugs. (Optional)
- Spare contact lenses or glasses.
- Thermal innerwear.
- Extra polythene bags.
- A whistle.
- Reading materials, Games, Cards. (Optional)
- Towel especially lightweight quick-dry type.
- Track pants with more pockets. Carry around 2 pants. Avoid jeans.
- Waterproof jackets and gloves.
- A raincoat since the weather can be unpredictable sometimes. (Optional)
- Identification proof like Passport, Driving license, Aadhar card etc.
- 1 Passport size photograph.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of booking of tour 31 days or more before the date of Departure will result in 20% deduction in the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 21-30 days before the date of Departure will result in 40% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 11-20 days before the date of Departure will result in 60% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 6-10 days before the date of Departure will result in 80% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 1-5 days before the date of Departure will result in 100% deduction of the cost of the tour.