Difficulty Level: Easy
Altitude: 2,400 m
Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Parvati Valley Wilderness
Now bustling with tourists and commercial activity more than ever, Parvati Valley has become the new hotspot for all sorts of vacationers- solo travellers, family vacation and group travels. The main attraction for most tourists is Kasol, with a busy market, interesting psychedelic themed cafes and colorful hippie items on sale. But what one tends to forget about the most, that Parvati is so much more than Kasol and its glamour. The wilderness is so less explored that it almost remains ignored. Tosh and Challal are two very easy to reach places near Kasol that offer some even better things that its big brother has- untouched beauty of the pristine Mother Nature.
Challal, the beauty that lies next to the Parvati river is remarkable and each day is beautiful in its own way. Tosh is a beautiful hamlet which has old wooden houses. It is famous for its mind-blowing view all around. Also, visit Manikaran- famous for a Shiv Temple, Gurudwara, and a hot spring. Kasol is also famous for a hot sulfur water bath. Come explore the vicinity of Parvati valley with team Trekatribe.
Parvati Valley Gallery
Parvati Valley Trek Map
Parvati Valley Wilderness
Date : February 13, 2020
Volvo Bus Delhi to KasolBoard the comfortable evening luxury Volvo bus from Delhi to Kasol. Kick back and give yourself enough rest to prepare for the amount of adventure and awesomeness that is yet to take place over the next few days! Kasol- It has a minimal population, jazzy restaurants, and picturesque valley. An interesting fact about Kasol is that it is inhabited mostly by tourists from Israel. According to locals, the town is a hot spot for a lot of young people who finish their compulsory military service in Israel and then escape to the Parvati Valley. Experience the “Hippie” and “Shanti” vibe of ‘Little Amsterdam’ in Kasol.
Date : February 14, 2020
Kasol to Challal HikeReach Kasol early morning, meet our team and hike over to Challal. Challal is a small village located just a 30 minutes’ walk away from Kasol, separated by an old rustic iron bridge flowing over the tremendous Parvati River. Rest at Challal and take in all that Nature has to offer as you sit in the middle of a meadow surrounded with nothing but lush green beauty. Move further and hike along the Parvati River, as it folds into massive waves over the huge boulders in its river beds. The gurgling of the river provide a deep sense of calm and offer some of the most enchanting views. This adventure-filled day will be put to an end with a bonfire under the stars in the cold night as you huddle up with your new found friends and enjoy a lavish dinner spread! Challal- It is a much bigger hamlet on the right bank of the Parvati river. Abounds in rest houses, pool parlours and cafes serving Italian, French and Israeli cuisine, it is very popular with young Europeans.
Date : February 15, 2020
Tosh Sightseeing & Waterfall hikeGive yourself an early head start and hike back to Kasol. From here, we now drive towards the magical Tosh village set amidst snowy mountain ranges. In the evening we make our way through the fresh powdery snow as we hike to a secluded waterfall that not many people know of. This must serve as the highlight of the trip as you get to see a well-kept secret nestled deep in the Parvati Valley. End the day with some delicious dinner at Tosh.
Date : February 16, 2020
Take Blessing from Manikaran & Volvo Bus Back to DelhiOn your last day, we keep things slow as we drive towards Manikaran Sahib, the famous gurudwara known for its hot sulphur water springs. These springs are said to have medicinal properties and Sikh pilgrims flock to this place during the summer months to take a dip. Next, we stroll through the sparkling hippie market of Kasol, and you are free to shop for little souvenirs to take back home, as little memoirs of a beautiful journey you once undertook. Later in the evening, board the Volvo bus back to Delhi as you reminisce the 3 amazing days you just spent!
Stay – Homestays/Guest House (sharing basis).
Meals– Vegetarian Nutritious and Tasty Meals during the Trip with Evening Tea.
- Breakfast on Day 2, 3 and 4
- Dinner on Day 2 and 3
Experienced tour leaders and cook.
Transport from Delhi to Parvati and back in Volvo Bus; Other local transport in sharing cabs.
- Travellers are reminded that there is a 15kg limit on personal luggage for all the trips.
- Cameras, whether video or film, needed to be protected against the severe cold either in a warm pouch or the interior pockets of your clothing. Do not keep your camera in your backpack at higher elevations.
- We do not provide donkeys or porters to carry luggage.
- No insurance is provided during any trip.
- When between camps, please carry your daily personal rubbish to the next camp.
- Remember – “Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints”. So, keep the mountains clean and green.
- Aspirins and Paracetamols are highly recommended for headaches and because they also thin the blood that will help improving circulation & oxygen delivery to the body. Strong painkillers are not recommended as they can suppress respiration.
- Personal expense of any kind will not be entertained.
Personal Equipment Required:
- A good sturdy pair of shoes and a backpack with plastic or water-proof lining.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothing.
- Sunglasses or goggles.
- Woollen hat for warmth.
- Pocket knife.
- Scarf or bandana.
- Lip balm.
- Ear plugs. (Optional)
- Spare contact lenses or glasses.
- Thermal innerwear.
- Extra polythene bags.
- A whistle.
- Reading materials, Games, Cards. (Optional)
- Towel especially lightweight quick-dry type.
- Track pants with more pockets. Carry around 2 pants. Avoid jeans.
- Waterproof jackets and gloves.
- A raincoat since the weather can be unpredictable sometimes. (Optional)
- Identification proof like Passport, Driving license, Aadhar card etc.
- 1 Passport size photograph.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of booking of tour 31 days or more before the date of Departure will result in a 20% deduction in the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 21-30 days before the date of Departure will result in 40% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 11-20 days before the date of Departure will result in 60% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 6-10 days before the date of Departure will result in 80% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Cancellation of booking of tour 1-5 days before the date of Departure will result in 100% deduction of the cost of the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Expenses raised due to any road blockage or natural calamity
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing