Kinner Kailash Trekking
- The 79ft Shivlingam changes its color several times a day.
- One can witness the beautiful Brahma Kamal, a rare, legendary & mythological plant of the Himalayas here in this trek.
- The mighty Mt. Kinner Kailash (6,050m) is visible from Shivalingam point.
- The water of Parvati Kund have some healing properties due to its location.
- The Gufa located here is said to be made by Pandavas during their exile.
Heavy Group Discounts Available.
Accommodation, activities, and meals included in the trip. Contact us for Detailed Itinerary. We can customize the Itinerary according to Your needs. The number of Days and sightseeing to Kalpa, Nako, Sangla, Chitkul, Rupin Pass, Sarahan, Shimla, Yulla Kanda etc. and other nearby places can be added to the trek at an additional cost. Sightseeing to these places can be arranged depending on the road conditions during that time.